Third Party Supplier Policy Template Contents
It comes with a handy and easy to follow guide on how to implement and deploy policies and it includes:
- Document Version Control
- Document Contents Page
- Third Party Supplier Security Policy
- Third Party Supplier Register
- Third Party Supplier Audit and Review
- Third Party Supplier Selection
- Third Party Supplier Contracts
- Agreements and Data Processing Agreements
- Third Party Supplier Security Incident Management
- Third Party Supplier End of Contract
- PCI DSS
- PCI DSS Service Providers
- Unique ID
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Quarterly Service Provider Review
- Service Provider Charter
- Service Providers Acknowledgement
- Shared Hosting Service Providers
- Appendix A1: Additional PCI DSS Requirements for Shared Hosting Providers
- Policy Compliance
- Compliance Measurement
- Continual Improvement
The policy is part of the ISO 27001 Policy templates bundle and has appropriate ISO 27001 required document mark up for classification, version control, document owner and last reviewed.
Third Party Supplier Policy Template Ready to Go
The Third Party Supplier Policy Template purpose is to ensure the data security requirements of third-party suppliers and their sub-contractors and the supply chain.
It looks to ensure that third party suppliers meet the requirements of the company, legislation and regulation for data security.
The Third Party Supplier Template is a quick and easy Microsoft Word template.
Can you trust your third party suppliers?
You’re probably aware of the risks posed by third party suppliers, but do you have an effective policy in place to manage them?
If not, our Third Party Supplier Policy Template will help.
It sets out to seek assurances that your suppliers are secure and doing the right thing. This is especially important if they handle or store data about your customers or employees.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started with this template – just download it now!