In this article we lay bare ISO27001 Context of Organisation. Exposing the insider trade secrets, giving you the templates that will save you hours of your life and showing you exactly what you need to do to satisfy it for ISO27001 certification. We show you exactly what changed in the ISO27001:2022 update. I am Stuart Barker the ISO27001 Ninja and this is the ISO27001 Context of Organisation
What is ISO27001 Context Of Organisation?
The ISO 27001 Context of Organisation document is a simple document that is also light touch risk document. It will set the scene for the information security management system by capturing some key information in the early stages of the implementation. These are the things that can influence the information security management system and your implementation.
ISO 27001 Context of Organisation Template
ISO27001 Contents Covers
– things that are internal to your organisation that have an influence on the capability of the Information Security Management System. It is necessary to understand the internal context.
– things that are external that have influence on the capability and operation of the information security management system.
– consider a stakeholder analysis of the the who and what their interests are.
The context of organisation looks at things that can influence the information security management system of an organisation in a structured way and records them. It allows you to tweak and bespoke the information security management system based on some key considerations. It looks at internal and external influences as well as key stakeholders and their requirements.
ISO 27001 Context of Organisation Video Tutorial
In this short tutorial we show you how you can use an ISO 27001 Context of Organisation document.
- Guaranteed ISO 27001 Certification up to 10x Faster and 30x Cheaper
- The Ultimate ISO 27001 TOOLKIT so you can do it yourself
- ISO 27001 Exposed: The facts you must know (Not knowing these could cost you $10,000s!)
- 25 Things You Must Know Before Going for ISO 27001 Certification (Number 3 will blow your mind!)