What is ISO 27001 Clause 7.2?
ISO 27001 Clause 7.2 Definition
The ISO 27001 Standard defines clause 7.2 as:
The organisation shall:
a) determine the necessary competence of person(s) doing work under its control that affects its information security performance;ISO 27001 Clause 7.2 Competence
b) ensure that these persons are competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, or experience;
c) where applicable, take actions to acquire the necessary competence, and evaluate the effectiveness of the actions taken; and
d) retain appropriate documented information as evidence of competence.
How To comply with ISO 27001 Clause 7.2
ISO 27001 Clause 7.2 Implementation Guide
How do you demonstrate compliance to ISO 27001 clause 7.2?
How to build your own competence matrix
ISO 27001 Clause 7.2 Templates
ISO 27001 Clause 7.2 FAQ
ISO 27001 Certification Requirements
- Guaranteed ISO 27001 Certification up to 10x Faster and 30x Cheaper
- The Ultimate ISO 27001 TOOLKIT so you can do it yourself
- ISO 27001 Exposed: The facts you must know (Not knowing these could cost you $10,000s!)
- 25 Things You Must Know Before Going for ISO 27001 Certification (Number 3 will blow your mind!)
- The Ultimate Reference Guide to ISO 27001 Controls